OPERATIONS CONTROL OFFICER - LONDON
From film crews to sports teams and fan groups to bands, any group of over 20 passengers will need a commercial aircraft to get them from A to B. But who works behind the scenes ensuring those groups can get to their games, concerts or film sets in comfort and on time? The answer is people like us.
Our commercial jets division has chartered for everything from global music tours to automotive launches, and from key football matches to company incentive trips. Every day offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current sales team.
Your role will include:
- Provide H24 coverage and operational support to all London ACS brokers but growing to support international offices in the future.
- Being the safety net for all London Office divisions (CommJ, Cargo, ExecJ) – should an ACS flight have a Tech Issue ACS OPS is on hand 24/7 to assist in AOG recovery by liaising with Tech Airline and providing recovery solutions using ACMI.
- Provide operational information to all brokers in all global divisions.
- Sell ACMI sub charter services to airlines. (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance)
- Being there every step of the way with live broker flights – providing a full service to our brokers and advising if there is any potential issues
- Flight Watching, Sending Movement messages to brokers (and clients when requested)
- Building relationships with airlines worldwide
- Continuous duty for OCC to update ACS CRM systems – Updating Airline/Airport/Handling information to allow ACS to have the most updated data.
- Becoming the HUB for All operations worldwide within ACS and the HUB for all ACMI.
- Assist the OCC Manager with development of the Operations department’s product offering.
- Assist the OCC Manager with training of the Operations team (as directed).
- Flight repping as directed by Flight Services and agreed by the OCC Manager.
We’re looking for:
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Confidence in developing relationships with clients and suppliers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English is essential; a second language is an advantage
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- A high sense of urgency
- Determination to achieve results and exceed goals
- A hard-working team player
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- Private healthcare and pension
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry