WORKING FOR US
MARKETING CRM DATABASE EXECUTIVE – LONDON
We have an excellent opportunity for a CRM Database Executive to join the Marketing team within our head office. Reporting to the Head of Data you will lead various projects to ensure that we have high quality and accurate information on our database system, also providing administrative and analytical support.
We are looking for a data person who is a self-starter, but can also work well as part of a team. Has a real passion for data and analytics, with excellent attention to detail.
Your role will include:
- Maintain and develop the integrity of our bespoke database system.
- Oversee global data cleaning projects.
- Generate reports for analytical and business development purposes.
- Query the database and assist the marketing teams with generating campaign data.
- Monitor data quality, duplicate checking & identify key areas for improvement.
- Follow the data plan to action weekly and monthly data related tasks.
- Ensure data is held and processed in compliance with GDPR & Data Protection regulations.
- Day to day management of customer data, working alongside the marketing and IT teams to ensure best practice.
- Any other data related duties.
- Degree level (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong numerate & analytical skills.
- Highly organised and efficient, able to work effectively under pressure and to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel (Pivot Table, Lookups etc.).
- Previous CRM database experience.
- Previous experience of working within a Marketing environment.
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships across business.
- Understanding of GDPR and data protection.
- Experience of using Tableau would be desirable.
- 22 days’ holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continued professional development
- Private healthcare and pension
- A friendly fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties