WORKING FOR US
COMMERCIAL JETS TRAINEE BROKER
From film crews to sports teams and fan groups to bands, any group of over 20 passengers will need a commercial aircraft to get them from A to B. But who works behind the scenes ensuring those groups can get to their games, concerts or film sets in comfort and on time? The answer is people like us.
Our commercial jets division has chartered for everything from global music tours to automotive launches, and from key football matches to company incentive trips. Every day offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current sales team.
If you join us you’ll start your career as a trainee broker, with a senior broker assigned as your mentor. During your first 12 months with us you will work closely with your mentor learning on the job, as well as undertaking our best-in-class training programme. During this time you’ll go out on flight reps, seeing first-hand what goes into ensuring a commercial jet charter goes off without a hitch. You’ll also learn everything from how to build a sales list, to which planes can carry which amount of passengers and how to administer a charter flight.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Establishing a portfolio of clients
- Creating brand awareness and generating leads
- Develop and continuously improve on an expert understanding of aircraft we use, their range, capacity and crewing
- Supplier relationship management
- Managing group charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
- Flight watching / overseeing flight departures
- Adhoc flight repping when required
- IBOS data management (In-house charter management and CRM system)
- Achieving monthly and annual targets
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Ambition drive and self-motivation
- Confidence in developing relationships with clients and suppliers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Fluency in the local language is essential; a second language is an advantage
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- A high sense of urgency
- Determination to achieve results and exceed goals
- A hard-working team player
- Opportunity for extensive travel
- Excellent base salary and benefits package.
- Generous paid time-off allowance.
- Additional paid leave options for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, your birthday, moving house, and weddings.
- Medical & 401k benefits package.
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events, such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties